What is NatureWise Whole Body Vitality Drink?
NatureWise Whole Body Vitality Drink is a true functional beverage that delivers natural energy with clinically proven appetite control and stress support. All in a great tasting, zero calorie and zero sugar citrus matcha drink.
It offers the following features:
- Zero calories
- Zero sugar
- Low glycemic index
- No artificial sweeteners or flavors
- Soy free
- Bottled in the USA
- 8.4 oz can (250 ml)
Not recommended for children, pregnant or nursing women and persons sensitive to caffeine.
What does Functional mean?
A functional beverage is a non-alcoholic drink that provides function beyond flavor. It includes ingredients such as herbs, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.
Is NatureWise Whole Body Vitality Drink all-natural?
NatureWise Whole Body Vitality Drink is made with only the highest quality natural ingredients.
What produces the energy?
Antioxidant-rich organic matcha tea is blended with the seeds of the guarana fruit to produce a powerful energy drink — without the use of any synthetic caffeine stimulants.
Does NatureWise Whole Body Vitality Drink contain caffeine?
NatureWise Whole Body Vitality contains 84 mg of caffeine, about the same as a cup of coffee.
Does it have any calories?
NatureWise Whole Body Vitality has zero calories, zero sugar, and no artificial sweeteners. A low glycemic index means energy is released more evenly over time, which can help to maintain normal blood sugar levels and promote endurance.*
Does NatureWise Whole Body Vitality contain sugar? How is it sweetened?
NatureWise Whole Body Vitality does not contain sugar. It is sweetened with three natural sweeteners:
- Erythritol: A sugar alcohol, also known as a polyol, that is part of a group of natural sugar substitutes. It has the sweetness of sugar, without the calories or negative effects.
- Monk fruit: The fruit of Siraitia grosvenori, a tiny, grape-sized melon, primarily cultivated in southern China, that’s known for its sweet taste. It is an all-natural, zero-calorie sweetener.
- Stevia: A natural sweetener and sugar substitute extracted from the leaves of the plant species Stevia rebaudiana.
While healthcare professionals have cautioned against the heavy consumption of some artificial sugar substitutes, like saccharin, the sweeteners we use in NatureWise Whole Body Vitality are GRAS affirmed (generally recognized as safe) by the FDA. It’s the natural way to replace the calories and sweetness of sugar — without the risk.
Does it have any carbs?
A can of NatureWise Whole Body Vitality has a total 13g of carbs, but zero net carbs. The total carbohydrates listed on the nutritional panel come from erythritol, but because the body does not convert erythritol to glucose or blood sugar, the grams of net carbs (the ones that affect the body) are zero.
Does it contain fruit juice?
NatureWise Whole Body Vitality contains less than 1% fruit juice.
How does NatureWise Whole Body Vitality help with weight loss?
NatureWise Whole Body Vitality helps suppress stress-induced cravings with EssentraTrim® Ashwagandha. It also includes Super CitriMax® Garcinia Cambogia, a natural HCA extract shown to help support healthy body weight.*
How does NatureWise Whole Body Vitality help with stress?
NatureWise Whole Body Vitality is clinically proven to help counter the body’s negative response to stress. EssentraTrim® promotes a balanced mood by inhibiting fatigue and tension caused by everyday stressors.*
What are the ingredients?
- Purified Sparkling Water
- Erythritol - A natural, great tasting sugar substitute that has zero calories, Erythritol is a sugar alcohol that is used by foodies and gourmet cooks around the world. It has the sweetness of sugar, without the calories or negative effects.
- Natural Flavors
- Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate
- Guarana - The seeds of the guarana berry are rich in natural caffeine. Phytonutrients in the guarana seeds are thought to help slow the release of caffeine into the bloodstream, resulting in a gradually increasing energy boost that can last for hours — without the jitters that accompany large amounts of synthetic stimulants.
- Electrolyte Blend (Sodium Gluconate, Tripotassium Citrate, Sodium Chloride) - pure organic minerals to replenish, nourish, and balance on a deep level. Considered vital to our well-being, electrolytes play an essential role in regulating the amount of water in the body, the acidity of the blood (pH), muscle function, and other important processes such as rebuilding damaged tissue.
- Super CitriMax® (Garcinia Cambogia) - A non-stimulating combination of fruit extract and minerals, Super Citrimax® is known for its ability to help reduce appetite and support healthy body weight.
- Amino Acid Blend (Taurine, N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, L-Carnitine) - Essential for building muscle and optimal exercise performance, amino acids are also precursors of neurotransmitters, the chemical messengers essential for movement, cognition, energy, and mood. The NatureWise Whole Body Vitality amino acid and nutrient blend includes Taurine, N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, and L-Carnitine, building blocks for energy and mood.
- EssentiaTrim® Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) - A natural herb native to India, Ashwagandha has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for over 3,000 years and plays an important role in supporting emotional health and wellbeing.
- Organic Matcha Tea - Matcha is a time-honored beverage revered by Zen Buddhist monks as a health elixir. The certified organic green tea leaves of Cameila sinessis are rich in vitamins, antioxidants, and amino acids.
- Organic Whole Food Vitamin C from Organic Amla & Organic Whole Food B Vitamins from Organic Guava - Whole food vitamins are water based extracts of organic fruits that have their essential trace minerals intact, allowing for full absorption to fulfill their whole function within the body. NatureWise Whole Body Vitality uses Orgenetics’ Orgen-B’s® and Orgen-C® whole food vitamins, all natural and 100% organic vitamins and co-nutrients.
- Stevia - Stevia is a sweetener and sugar substitute extracted from the leaves of the plant species Stevia rebaudiana. It has no calories, and it is 200 times sweeter than sugar in the same concentration.
- Monk Fruit Extract - Monk fruit refers to the fruit of Siraitia grosvenori, a tiny, grape-sized melon, primarily cultivated in southern China, that’s known for its sweet taste. Also called lo han guo and Buddha fruit, monk fruit has been used medicinally in China for centuries. Preliminary studies show that monk fruit has antioxidant properties that protect against free radicals.
- Organic Orange Juice Concentrate
- Organic Holy Basil - Holy basil, also called tulsi, is a sacred plant for Hindus and is well documented in Ayurveda. It contains a unique combination of phytochemicals believed to promote resilience and wellbeing, and has been studied in vitro and in clinical trials for potential benefits, like: antioxidant, anti-stress, cognitive support, cardio protection, liver health, immune support, and memory enhancement.*
Is NatureWise Whole Body Vitality safe for everyday use?
NatureWise Whole Body Vitality is safe to consume every day.
If you have questions, are pregnant, nursing, or are a person sensitive to caffeine, it is always advisable to contact your healthcare provider.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding
Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding should contact their healthcare provider.
Are there any drug or food interactions reported with the ingredients in NatureWise Whole Body Vitality?
Most herbs and supplements have not been thoroughly tested for interactions with other herbs, supplements, drugs, or foods. If you have a medical condition, or are taking other drugs, herbs, or supplements, you should speak with a qualified healthcare provider before starting a new medication or supplement.
FDA Disclaimer About Health Claims
Please note that the following statement is required to accompany a health claim, such as “ formulated to help detoxify the colon and promote healthy digestion.” It appears on all NatureWise labels and sales copy.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.