What is NatureWise Thermo Blend?
NatureWise Thermo Blend is a thermogenic fat burner. Our doctor-formulated blend is comprised of the ingredients green tea extract, bitter orange, Hoodia gordonii, guarana seed extract, Eleuthero, cocoa, cayenne, N-Acetyl-Tyrosine, and L-carnitine. Thermo Blend is included in our weight management category of products.
What is Thermo Blend used for?
NatureWise Thermo Blend is formulated to increase metabolism and energy, promote fat burning, and support weight loss, without added caffeine.*
How does Thermo Blend work?
Thermogenesis literally means “production of heat.” In biology, thermogenesis is the metabolic process of converting calories to heat through stimulation of the sympathetic nervous system. When metabolic rates rise, energy increases and releases stored fat. This release of fatty acids further generates heat to burn fat cells and convert calories.
NatureWise Thermo Blend contains a blend of thermogenic ingredients designed to work synergistically to increase metabolism and energy.
Does Thermo Blend contain caffeine?
NatureWise ThermoBlend contains only naturally occurring caffeine (provided by the ingredients green tea extract, guarana seed extract, and cocoa). These stimulating ingredients are all natural and research supports their thermogenic properties.* We do not add any additional manufactured caffeine anhydrous to our formula.
Does Thermo Blend have any effect on exercise?
effects of caffeine on exercise. For ergogenic Thermo Blend may enhance exercise performance.* There is consistent evidence to support the NatureWiseUse of high intensity workouts, some studies suggest that thermogenics may improve muscle endurance and increase aerobic exercise performance.*
What are the ingredients?
- Green tea extract (300 mg) is from the Camellia sinensis plant. It has antioxidant properties and naturally occurring caffeine.
- Bitter orange (300 mg) is from the plant Citrus aurantium and contains synephrine, a stimulating alkaloid with similarities to ephedrine. Bitter orange has been approved as GRAS (generally recognized as safe) for use in food in the US, although the synephrine from bitter orange is considered a banned substance by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) as a performance enhancer.
- Hoodia (300 mg) is a cactus-type plant used anecdotally to suppress appetite, although currently there are not significant studies to support or deny its efficacy for this use.gordonii
- Guarana seed extract (200 mg) is derived from the seeds of a South American tree, and contains naturally occurring caffeine.
- Eleuthero (50 mg), also known as Siberian ginseng, is often called an “adaptogen.” This is a non-medical term used to describe substances that can supposedly strengthen the body and increase general resistance to daily stress.
- Cocoa (50 mg) is the plant from which chocolate is made. Cocoa contains antioxidants called flavonoids and naturally occurring caffeine.
- Cayenne (50 mg) is constituted mainly of capsaicin, a thermogenic ingredient with antioxidant properties.
- N-Acetyl-Tyrosine (25 mg) is a nonessential amino acid.
- L-carnitine (25 mg) is a thermogenic compound which plays a major role in cellular energy production.
What kind of capsules are used?
Thermo Blend uses vegetarian VCaps Plus® capsules, for immediate release.
Can I take Thermo Blend with other NatureWise weight management products?
Yes, NatureWise weight management products can be taken together.
Is Thermo Blend safe?
To date, and to the best of our knowledge, there are no published reports or studies suggesting that it is unsafe. Before taking any supplement or medication, it is always advisable to contact your healthcare provider.
To our knowledge, there are no studies available that investigate long-term use.
Note: NatureWise The duration of time for which a product is investigated does not necessarily equate with the actual duration of its safety. For example, although some of our safety data may not go beyond 6 months, 12 weeks, or even 6 weeks, it does not mean that it is unsafe to use past this time frame.This is only the information provided by published research available to date. There may be ongoing studies investigating the safety of any given product and/or ingredient that well exceed the length of the available publications. The products that manufactures are considered safe and backed by research.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding
Women who are pregnant or breast-feeding should avoid use, since there is insufficient reliable information in this population.
Are there any drug or food interactions reported with the ingredients in Thermo Blend?
Most herbs and supplements have not been thoroughly tested for interactions with other herbs, supplements, drugs, or foods. If you have a medical condition, or are taking other drugs, herbs, or supplements, you should speak with a qualified healthcare provider before starting a new medication or supplement.
What else do I need to know about NatureWise Thermo Blend?
Thermo Blend is manufactured in the USA using non-GMO, vegan, and gluten-free ingredients. Each serving contains 1300 mg NatureWise Thermo Blend formula. Other ingredients include vegetable cellulose (capsule) and organic rice bran extract.
- Green Tea Extract 300 mg
- Bitter Orange 300 mg
- Hoodia Gordonii 300 mg
- Guarana Seed Extract 200 mg
- Eleuthero 50 mg
- Cocoa 50 mg
- Cayenne 50 mg
- N-Acetyl-Tyrosine 25 mg
- L-carnitine 25 mg
NatureWise Thermo Blend does not have yeast, wheat, gluten, dairy, corn, soy, eggs, sugar, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, shellfish, or hydrogenated oils.
Why is rice bran extract used in the formula?
we strive to produce the highest quality products on the market. The use of rice bran extract in our formula helps keep the highly concentrated extract from clumping together inside the capsule, reducing the “chalky” effect that you may experience with other products. Our rice bran extract is certified organic, NatureWiseAt gluten-free, has nutritious tocotrienol (a form of vitamin E), and is easy to digest.
There is a lot of misinformation about nutritional supplements -- so much so that many manufacturers do not list all ingredients in their labeling. We’re proud of the ingredients we use, and our products are formulated to consistently deliver the highest quality, purity, and potency.
FDA Disclaimer About Health Claims
Please note that the following statement is required to accompany any health claim, such as “is formulated to increase metabolism and energy, promote fat burning, and support weight loss.” It appears on all NatureWise labels and sales copy.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.